Thursday, April 5, 2012

MIRACLES OF WHITE THURSDAY

Miracles of  white Thursday 


Today I went to church for a long time i was came there. Worship starts at 17:00 local time. I was bored with my routine has been running about a year.
These days God made a miracle on me, why I said so, without God I am definitely not going to church. but because the Lord worked with them so I was there. yeah with my brothers the people of the church of St. Anthony. accepted the love of God for this joy and peace.

worship today at the church talking about Jesus's advice about foot washing, which Jesus told his disciples about the washing.
he said, "You call me teacher and Lord, and you said it right, because I'm the teacher and God. So, if I wash the feet, which is I am your Lord and Master, then you will be required to wash one another's feet you: for I have given an example to you, that ye also do as I have done to you.

means that we as students do the same thing in our family life, community. numerous examples, but I want to take an example that I found the service to go home after last
.

when I got home I saw the front yard of my house there is a fire. there is a little dark because of growing a large mango tree. I was surprised. the fire from the where, who is burning there. as I approached it, fire it up
, as I approached it, the fire was coming from the burning grass.

the condition of my lawn grass is high even when the piece by my brother, but not so neat, the grass is tall, dry grass on it was still there.

My neighbor who was also my friend's office, I was cleaning the page with the lawn mower. it swept and burned grass.
I want to say thank you but no time because the house was closed.

I remember reading earlier in the church, the father of ronald name.
my neighbor has done what the Lord Jesus said, you also ought to wash one another's your legs.  without me asking, father ronald has helped me.

regardless of background, when seen he was older than me, a senior teacher at the office, it seems unlikely but possible. I actually had to ask someone to help me but God sent Mr ronald, so I can learn from this incident.
accepted the love of God for this miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment